Wazzup union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union forums for _Wazzup_ in Silkroad Online: Server Zeus.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registering and Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adalric
Admin
Adalric

Number of posts : 20
Triangular Conflict Role : Hunter
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Registering and Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Registering and Introduction   Registering and Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

So because I realized unions aren't permanent.. I added a new field to the registration process. Now whenever someone register's they are required to fill in what guild they are in.

How does this effect you guys?

I need everyone to fill in their guild section of their profile. If you don't know how to do this, I'll explain it at the end. The deadline for this is Next Friday, October 3. If you do not have your guild information updated in your user information you will be temporarily banned until you contact one of the GMs and have them do it for you.

I know it's a bit radical, but this way we can keep the union topics somewhat for our eyes only, and other guilds who may not be in the union anymore can't spy on us.

Paranoid much?

Thanks everyone
-Adalric

For those who don't know how to edit their profile information:

Select Profile in the portal buttons located above the forums.
Scroll down to the bottom options of the default profile page, Guild should be the last option before Gender and Birthday. (It will have an asterisk (*) next to it)
Fill in your guild name there.
Back to top Go down
_ThE_ReVeNgE

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Registering and Introduction   Registering and Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:05 pm

rather say to the leader to do it this time... since its your fault you cant be that radical..... tell the gms of each guild to fill in that box and its ok... some are on holidays other may dont look into this forum that much cause there is no new stuff for a long time.... thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.notmyhomepage.com ^^
LandWarrior

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Registering and Introduction   Registering and Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:02 am

then make more new stuff for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_ThE_ReVeNgE

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Registering and Introduction   Registering and Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:25 am

did you look into the SK topic? MY GUILD is writing like crazy hahahaa.... get your guild to do shit then Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.notmyhomepage.com ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registering and Introduction   Registering and Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registering and Introduction
Page 1 of 1